Join EDWINS Leadership & Restaurant Institute
EDWINS Leadership & Restaurant Institute classes are open to formerly incarcerated adults who want a second a chance:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- No minimum education level or past job experience is required
- May be from any geographic location (transportation and accommodations are not provided).
- No information pertaining to criminal background is required or requested
- Tuition, uniforms, books and supplies are provided
New classes are scheduled to start every 8 weeks.
To complete an application and register for an upcoming class, please visit EDWINS Leadership & Restaurant Institute, 13101 Shaker Square, on Fridays at 9 a.m. A valid ID is required to complete an application.
For prospective students who are not currently in Cleveland or unable to attend open enrollment on Fridays, please email Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After filling out the application, prospective students will be provided with an interview date. The interviews are held at EDWINS approximately three weeks before class starts and prospective students must be prompt, sober and display a willingness to learn and work.
If selected to participate in the program, an EDWINS staff member will reach out to provide class details.
If you are ready to move forward, work hard, dedicate yourself and adhere to our strict attendance policy, you are welcome at EDWINS.
View the course catalog, including curriculum, here.
Once accepted into the program, students will be asked to adhere to the following schedule:
- Weeks 1 – 3: Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.*
- Weeks 4 – Graduation: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 12 p.m. to 11 p.m. OR Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 12 p.m. to 11 p.m.*
For any questions regarding registration and enrollment at EDWINS Leadership & Restaurant Institute, please call 216-921-3333 or email Jon Khanna, Director of Education at email@example.com.
*All times are approximate and subject to change.