We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and our EIN is 26-0656263. Find a copy of our IRS determination letter here. All donations to EDWINS are tax-deductible. We are grateful for all support to give men and women a fair and equal second chance.
Checks can be made out to EDWINS and mailed to the following:
13101 Shaker Square
Cleveland, Ohio 44120
Or, conveniently donate online below.
If you are interested in donating material items, such as vehicles, books, housewares or clothing, please contact Development Director Valerie Maczak-Grim at valerie (at) edwinsrestaurant.org or (330) 268-7400.
Current Material Needs as of September 1, 2017
- Space heaters (electric only, please, but used is OK!)
- Silverware (used - but clean - is OK!)
- Toiletries (shaving cream, deodorant, shampoo, feminine hygiene products)
- Twin-sized sheet sets (new, please)
- Blankets and comforters (all sizes but new, please)
- Men's socks (new, please)
- Men's underwear (new, please - all sizes)
- ceiling fans (new or like new, please)
- Calculators (basic functions but new, please)
- Household laundry soap (for residents at the dorms)
- Dish detergent (for residents at the dorms)
- Cleaning supplies (all, for residents at the dorms)