We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and our EIN is 26-0656263. Find a copy of our IRS determination letter here. All donations to EDWINS are tax-deductible. We are grateful for all support to give men and women a fair and equal second chance.
Checks can be made out to EDWINS and mailed to the following:
13101 Shaker Square
Cleveland, Ohio 44120
Or, conveniently donate online below.
If you are interested in donating material items, such as vehicles, books, housewares or clothing, please contact Development Director Valerie Maczak-Grim at valerie (at) edwinsrestaurant.org or (330) 268-7400.
Current Material Needs as of April 29, 2017
- Microwaves (used is OK!)
- Silverware (used - but clean - is OK!)
- Toiletries (shaving cream, deodorant, shampoo, feminine hygiene products)
- Blankets and comfortors (all sizes but new, please)
- Twin bed frames (just the frames)
- Pillows (new, please)
- Vegetable and herb plants – We’ve learned a lot with our seed starting endeavor this year, but we need to supplement vegetable and herb starts to transplant. Lots of different varieties are needed and encouraged, so if you have one or two plants to share, we’ll be happy to have them!
- 40 3-foot wooden stakes
- 40 6-foot wooden stakes
- 6 bales of straw
- Several 2 gallon watering cans (used is OK!)
- Twine/string for tying plants
- Bags of bone meal
- Compost (either bagged or a loose load)
- Garden gloves
- Large plastic tubs for harvesting (used is OK!)